Accurate Service provides complete oil change service for cars, pickups, and SUV’s in Tucson, Arizona.
Changing your oil regularly is especially important when you live in Arizona because dust and dirt is flying around in the air everywhere. It gets into your air filters and oil filters and can get into your engine and cause major damage.Dust and dirt that gets into your engine acts just like sand paper and wears your engine down. It’s critical to keep your oil clean and filters changed to maintain the life of your engine.\r\n
Dust and dirt that gets into your engine acts just like sand paper and wears your engine down. It’s critical to keep your oil clean and filters changed to maintain the life of your engine.
Why do people choose Accurate Service for auto repair in Tucson? Read real reviews from real customers.
- “I am a business owner myself and I know how important customer service is. We own and operate an air conditioning and heating outfit and have been in business for over 33 years. We know the value of a satisfied customer and I am one of them!!! I would also like to give a BIG thank you to Annie Carlin for a great attitude and great customer relations.”- David M.
- “Thanks to John and his crew for the great job they did on my vehicle . She’s purring like a kitten.. #GreatCustomerService. So, if you’re looking for a great mechanic at a reasonable price, check out Accurate Service… Your car will thank you!” – Cheryle R.
- “Great service and affordable. Local business owner, Love it!!!!”- Jeff S.
Regular oil changes are critical to the overall health of your vehicle.
Oil and filter services keep your engine clean on the inside. Dust, metallic shavings and even antifreeze can contaminate the motor oil. The oil lubricates crucial parts of the engine. When running, moving components of the engine rub together creating heat and friction which wears the parts down. Maintaining the proper amount of clean oil flowing through your engine will minimize the damage this can cause.
When to Change Your Oil
It’s important to change your oil every 3,000 – 5,000 miles to prevent engine wear and keep oil free from particles.
For guidelines specific to your vehicle, check your owner’s manual.
Other times you should check/change your oil includes:
- Check Oil Light is on
- Oil is dirty
- Pinging, knocking, or additional sounds are coming from the engine
Oil Change Service
An oil change service with Accurate Service typically includes:
- Draining of old oil
- Replace oil filter
- Install factory recommended oil
- Check and adjust tire pressure
- Inspect other fluid levels
- Inspect air filters
- Inspect belts and hoses
- Inspect the undercarriage of the vehicle
- Safety inspection
Our expert auto mechanics offer the best oil change service in Tucson at the best price. We service all makes and models of vehicles and can do any repair whether it be large or small.
Call us at (520) 622-7685 or schedule an appointment online.